After stumbling by chance across an interview on the Tofugu blog, I’m surprised to find myself enjoying ex-Megadeth guitarist Marty Friedman’s album Inferno. Who knew you could do things with guitars so fast, and so loud? Though I must admit I’m more partial to the instrumentals.)
- Book and magazine recommendations to QQQ READING, a Taskpaper-formatted text file, minimally tagged (@added, @done, @comic, @graphicnovel, @poetry, @via)
- Music and podcast recommendations to QQQ LISTENING file
- Podcast episodes and subscriptions to Overcast (never to be heard from again…)
- Webpages to Pinboard
- Blogs to Feedbin
- Articles to Feedbin Read Later
- Tasks to Omnifocus
- Promises to Omnifocus
- Anything else to Omnifocus
Not sure I can sign in at https://tilde.town/~tullyhansen/… but also not sure I can improve on what’s already there, so 🤷♂️
@brentsimmons Any plans for shift-space for page-upping in NNW? I was ever-so-slightly 😢 when I discovered it did nothing to reverse an accidental spacebar-scroll. (Viz: https://github.com/brentsimmons/NetNewsWire/issues/452)
> I have so many rollers in my brain, and buses in my brain!
@hartlco If I have neither of these enabled, do Icro posts just… go nowhere? 🤔
Shortcuts app on iOS is bonkers.
Despite eagerly awaiting its release for over a decade, I hadn’t ever got around to playing Diablo III… now I almost certainly won’t (even with the impending Switch release, where I have been known to still play a game and not just buy them).
@danielpunkass MarsEdit’s really come into its own for me with Micro.blog – thanks for a wonderful bit of software!